Welcome to BlissPlan.com. We would love for you to write for us. The focus of our site is natural living with a special emphasis on health. If you have content that is suitable for our audience, we want to talk with you.
What's in it for you:
* We will give you up to two (2) links back to your website. These are permanent, do-follow links.
* Your article will receive multiple links and social bookmarks.
* Your content will be exposed to our growing number of readers and subscribers.
Guest articles are posted on our site solely at our discretion and after an editorial review. We reserve all rights in governing what is displayed on this website and the right to reject any article for any reason. In addition we reserve the right to remove any article from our website at any time for any reason. If you do not agree to the terms below please do not submit an article.
Example of a guest article: http://www.blissplan.com/mixed-bag/easy-salad-garden-for-winter/
At our discretion we will:
- Format the article to fit our site.
- Display additional content at the beginning and end of articles plus at times between paragraphs. This includes linking guest articles to other articles on our site.
- Insert contextual links into guest articles – will not affect or alter included guest article links.
* All articles must be well crafted, be original (non-duplicate), and provide high quality information. Articles that are nothing more than glorified ads will be rejected. You are, by the act of submitting your article, giving us permission to publish your article on our site.
* Please make all articles a minimum of 400 words.
* Tip: readers are much more likely to read content that has subheadings and includes short paragraphs. Numbered items, the asterisk (*) or bullets increase reading, also.
* Two (2) links, no more, to your site are allowed but should be near the end of the article or in a resource box. Therefore if the provided links are to your site and not affiliate links they will be posted as submitted by the author.
* ALL pictures will be rejected. Due to many authors simply taking pictures off the Internet, from places such as Google images, we reject all pictures with no exceptions! This issue is non-negotiable. We will assign an opening picture to guest articles.
* Affiliate links will be removed. Yes, we do visit the links in a provided article prior to publishing it.
Our goal is to work with guest authors to provide our readers with additional high quality content. In fact, we greatly enjoy working with guest authors and are always looking for new regular authors. However we must protect the high quality environment for our readers and thus will only accept well-crafted works. It should be noted that the use of a guest article does not mean additional articles will be accepted.
Become A Regular Author
If you wish to become a regular author you must first submit standard guest articles so we may judge the quality of your articles. After the successful submission of several articles and at our discretion we will promote you to a full regular author complete with your own author page. We do reserve the right to stop publishing future content you provide at any time or any reason. Please contact us if you are interested in this opportunity.
We welcome your feedback and comments.
We do not claim, nor should you assume, that this page covers all terms for submitting guest articles. We reserve the right to modify this page and its terms at any time without permission or notification.