Horrible House Fire At Our Neighbor’s Home – Don’t Let This Happen To You!

All house fires are horrible but this one was really bad. Last weekend a neighbor’s house was burned so badly that it will have to be leveled and rebuilt. I started to post a picture but just didn’t have the heart to do it.

What caused the catastrophic fire? DRYER LINT! But not line inside the dryer itself (which I presume everyone knows about?) Instead, the hose going from the dryer to the outside vent was filled with lint and had never been cleaned. The mom of the house put clothes in the dryer and walked away to carry out some other chore. In a short time, her walls practically exploded because the fire went into the wall and then spread throughout the house.

Fortunately, no one was hurt but the family will be homeless for many long months while their house is rebuilt.

I don’t know if this is accurate but my son read that there are 15,000 fires in the US from this particular cause.  So folks, clean out your dryer hose!

We invite you to visit the BlissPlan Shop.

Speak Your Mind

*