The Lipper Divided Bamboo Tea Box with Clear Lid is a beautiful way to store and show off your favorite teas and tea accessories. It contains eight separate compartments which can be filled with tea bags, tea leaves or even a tea ball. The natural wood design allows it to blend seamlessly into any room and add visual appeal to your home. Additionally, the compact size of the box means it can be stored just about anywhere, with it measuring just 7.5 inches by 12.5 inches by 3.75 inches.
- 8 compartments with removable dividers which allows you to give each of your favorite teas their own special spot.
- Hinged lid with clear glass panels which allows you to see the teas at all times and provides you with easy access to them.
- Solid bamboo construction which is built to last.
- Warm, neutral colored finish which is visually appealing and blends into any room.
1) Large Capacity: One of the best features of the Lipper Divided Bamboo Tea Box with Clear Lid is its large capacity. Most tea boxes can hold up to six different types of tea but this one can hold up to eight. If you’re a tea lover, the chances are that you’ll have more than six different teas in your cupboard which makes the extra two compartments a really big plus.
2) Stylish: Another fantastic feature of the Lipper Divided Bamboo Tea Box with Clear Lid is its design. The neutral wood finish is really nice to look at and fits in with almost any interior design. The hinged lid with clear glass panels is also functional and stylish. If you’re looking for something that will blend into your home and keep your tea organized, you won’t be disappointed with the Lipper Divided Bamboo Tea Box with Clear Lid.
3) Glass Panels: Many tea boxes on the market are 100% wood and don’t have any way to see what’s inside without opening the box. While this might not sound like a big deal, if you live in a house full of tea drinkers, having the glass panels makes it much easier to keep track of which teas are running low and need topping up. Instead of opening the box to check, you simply quickly glance through the glass and update your shopping list accordingly.
1) Poorly Glued: One disappointing feature of the Lipper Divided Bamboo Tea Box with Clear Lid is the quality of the gluing. The bamboo wood and clear glass panels are solid enough but the glue is very weak. If you purchase this tea box, you might need to apply more wood glue to firm it up.
If you are a big tea drinker, the Lipper Divided Bamboo Tea Box with Clear Lid is a brilliant addition to your home. It’s got plenty of room for all your tea, it’s very stylish and the glass panels are a great way to keep track of which teas are running low. The poor gluing is a bit of a letdown but it can be fixed easily enough. Overall, if you drink tea regularly, the Lipper Divided Bamboo Tea Box with Clear Lid is an excellent way to keep your teas organized and add a bit of style to your home while you do it.