“Kitchen” beauty products are a terrific way to possess safe skin care products and save money. You can absolutely confident that what goes on your body is pure and natural, instead of loaded with deadly chemicals. These are the kinds of wondrous natural facial care products that you make in your kitchen with honey, fruits, yogurt, natural oils and even chocolate. Sounds delectable, don’t they? That’s because they are!? I even have a recipe for a face mask made from … chocolate!
The Advantages Of Natural Facial Care Straight From The Kitchen
* The most important is that YOU are in charge! You know the ingredients in your skin care goodies and you can get rid of dreadful chemicals like parabens, PEGs, ammonium laurel sulfate, synthetic colors and synthetic fragrances that are a prime component of almost all skin care products today.
* Because you use only fresh, natural elements for your natural facial care creams you can dispense with preservatives. Makers of skin care products use preservatives in their product lines so that they can sit on a shelf for years – yes, years! As they sit on shelves, they naturally lose their strength and often even transform into an application that ages your skin, instead of serving it. What a bummer to pay a high price for a skin care product that makes you look worse, instead of younger and prettier.
* The low price tag is surely another great advantage A small amount of fruit and some cream cost than nearly all store-bought skin care goodies – even the ones on the shelf at WalMart. In view of our weak economy, this is a great advantage.
But … Facial Care Products From Your Kitchen Have Multiple Disadvantages
But, terrific as kitchen beauty products are, they have their disadvantages, and can be very disfunctional for various reasons:
* They are perishable. Think about a fruit and cream skin product that is a day or two old and hasn’t been stored in the frig. Ugh!
* Since all kitchen beauty products have to be stored in the cold, slathering them on your skin will almost certainly be rather shocking. A dose of polar ingredients can be miserable, particularly in the colder months.
* And even if they are kept cold, they have a really brief lifespan. Actually, the majority of them – think of a banana the next day, one that has been exposed to the air.
* If you use skin care products, what room are you usually in when applying them? Aren’t you usually in the bathroom, your personal beauty spa. Because our kitchen beauty products absolutely must be saved in the frig, they are an irritating inconvenience. Running up and down the stairs – particularly when we’re late for work – again can be a genuine vexation.
* Let’s be clear that kitchen beauty products demand a plenty of time. It takes time to make them and they take time to have an effect. When racing out the door to get the kids to school on time, you can decidedly slather on some purchased face cream – but not a honey face mask.
* Generally, a kitchen cosmetic does only one thing: it’s a tightener or a collagen-stimulant. It’s much more prudent to select skin products that are multi-purpose. An example is a favorite natural skin care product that I make at home that includes aloe, a green tea concentrate and wonderful vitamin C. This extraordinary cream promotes collagen production, maintains the moisture already present in my skin, rebuffs invaders and a great deal more. Beauty products from the kitchen will never fulfill so many functions.
Kitchen beauty products have some distinct health advantages and are potent money savers. But their disadvantages are equally strong. A much better way is to make facial skin care products that have all their advantages, but none of their disadvantages. It’s possible to produce natural skin care products that need no refrigeration, are multi-purpose, can be used invisibly and are even cheaper than those from your kitchen. It’s great news that simple, low-priced, natural beauty products that need no refrigeration are available to everyone.