Change Your Life

If There Is Anything – Anything At All – In Your Life That You Don't Like, You Can Change Your Life Beginning In The Next 5 Minutes! 
If you want to know how to change your life, you need to understand how your mind works.

First, it's critical to understand that the human mind is a cybernetic organism. That fancy term simply means "goal seeking". If we give our minds a task it will do everything possible to carry it out. We can't help being that way anymore than we can help needing air to breathe.

Secondly, it's important to understand that we have two minds.

Your Conscious Mind

This is the domain of the brain and it's magnificent. To quote multi-millionaire businessman John Asaraf, "The human brain is the most complex, powerful machine in the universe". [The Answer, page 36] That three pound organ contains an astonishing 100,000 miles of blood vessels and since you've been reading just this paragraph, it has destroyed 100 million cells and created another 100 million to replace those cells.

The brain is made up of neurons or brain nerve cells – 100 billion of them to be exact. Every time you have a thought, your brain lights up like a circuit board or a Christmas tree as bolts of electricity connect certain circuits. So here's the most astonishing fact of all … if you were to write out the number of possible connections inside your brain, it would take you 75 YEARS to write out all the zeros!

Imagine the power available to each one of us. A nuclear power plant is a paltry thing compared to that organ that you carry around in your head all day. But here's the most important fact – it's pitiful compared to …

Your Subconscious Mind

It's been estimated that our conscious mind controls only about 2%-4% of our behavior! Where's the other 96%-98%? It's in our subconscious or unconscious mind. Brilliant biologist and author Bruce Lipton flatly states that our subconscious mind is ONE MILLION times more powerful than our amazing conscious mind.

The subconscious mind also contains our habits and beliefs.

That's why diets, for example, are so unsuccessful.

Your conscious mind may think it's a great idea – but your subconscious mind says "Uh, uh, no way! You're always telling me that you're fat so I'm going to keep us that way."

If you want to change your life it's because you have a problem, something that isn't working well. But WHY? Why do we struggle so with all this magnificent mind power at our disposal?

The answer, quite simply, is that our conscious and subconscious minds don't agree. If you can get your conscious and subconscious minds agree, you can do just about anything!