Eyes, the organ of vision, play a vital role in your appearance and personality. They are important sensory organs, which help you see the world. Your eyes play a major role in shaping up your personality and help in conveying your emotions.
People having beautiful pair of eyes, along with perfect eye-sight, are undoubtedly gifted. If you are one such lucky individual, make sure you maintain your eyes and take good care of them. People who yearn for the perfect eyesight can also achieve good results by going for proper eye care.
Eye care is not commonly discussed, so you can follow some simple ideas to maintain and take care of your eyes:
Exercise Your Eyes
Eye exercises do not necessarily give you good vision, but they can always be helpful in improving the different vision disorders. The different eye exercises include:
1. Shifting Exercises: This exercise needs you to hold your gaze on a specific object, and shift your focus to every minute detail of it. Hold your gaze onto a specific detail for a few seconds, before venturing on to the next detail. This can help in exercising your retina, and help you achieve a clear vision.
2. Push-Pull Exercises: These exercises can be helpful in correcting the sensory eye dominance. It involves observing a fixed point, with one eye and shifting your focus from right to left. The same can be repeated with the other eye.
3. High and Low Exercises: In order to enhance your focus, and stretch your eyes you must perform the high and low exercises. This exercise involves looking up with both eyes and holding your gaze there for some seconds. You can later circle your eyes clockwise in a full circle, for three to four times. You can repeat the same procedure again by moving your eyes in an anti-clockwise direction.
Performing these exercises regularly, can relax your eyes and help you improve your vision.
Eat A Good Diet
We have mostly heard that having good diet can help you achieve perfect vision. Did you know however, that consuming unhealthy stuff can end up harming your eyes? The truth is that your eyes work together with your liver, which is the biggest cleanser for your body. This means that consumption of wrong food items can adversely affect your vision. You must hence, eat the right diet in order to maintain your vision and have your eyes looking beautiful forever.
You must increase intake of foods rich in Vitamins A and D, such as salmon or carrots to boost up your brain health and improve your vision. It is also advisable to have foods rich in sulfur, antioxidants and proteins for better vision. Most optometrists also recommend consumption of bilberries, which are rich sources of anthocyanosides. These compounds minimize the risks of vision loss and ensure that you enjoy a perfect six-by-six vision for life.
Beauty Tips For Eyes
Eyes, being the most beautiful part of your face, need utmost care and proper attention. Most people neglect eye care, which leads to a weaker eye-sight. There are a number of elements which have a negative impact on your eyes. Some important considerations along with some beauty tips for your eyes have been discussed below:
1. Dark Circles: Staying up late night and performing tasks that strain your eyes can cause dark circles, which look quite unpleasant. Cotton swabs dipped in chilled milk can be useful for removing dark circles under your eyes. You can also massage with coconut oil, or apply a mixture of potato and lemon juice around your eyes. This can help you get rid of dark circles and make your eyes look beautiful.
2. Aging: The skin around your eyes is quite thin, and requires proper nourishment from time to time. The dryness of this skin can lead to appearance of wrinkles around your eyes. It is best to start using the best eye wrinkle cream for your eyes which moisturize and delay appearance of wrinkles on your skin.
3. Puffiness: Puffiness is usually a sign of insufficient or improper sleep. It can make your eyes look puffy and unattractive. It is hence, advisable to wrap a piece of grated potato in a clean cloth and apply it on your eyes. This can be an efficient way of dealing with puffy eyes. You can also consider washing your eyes with salty water, to get bright and beautiful eyes.
In addition to these factors, make sure you do not subject your eyes to long hours of television and computers. Reading in dim light can also lead to weaker eye sights and puffy eyes. Make sure you use fresh and quality cosmetics for your eyes. Those who yearn for longer and thicker eye lashes can apply castor oil on their eye lashes for growing them long naturally. Some people also recommend application of olive oil for healthy, longer and thicker eye lashes.