Many dermatologists agree that sometimes blackheads and acne are not preventable due to the stressors in everyday life. There are also environmental factors surrounding us every day such as dust and excessive sweating. If a person uses some helpful information and carries though with each step with care they should see an improvement in their skin, such as, a decrease in blackheads, clogged pores and acne problems. If they do not see an improvement in their skin then they may have to make a trip to the dermatologist. Use the steps below to follow.
• Use cleansing pore strips once in the morning and once in the evening. If you do an activity that makes you sweat to a large degree such as a good workout then use the cleaning pore strips a third time. This cleansing method with cause cell rebirth, and increase the number of new and healthy skin cells. Dead cells can also cause clogged pores and this is why a good skin cleansing is necessary.
• After cleansing the facial area apply tea tree oil to the skin with a piece of gauze or cotton ball. This is a natural skin toner and will help to bring the natural oils of the skin into a good level.
• Twice a week massage the facial skin with a scrub. Doing this will remove all dead skin cells that become a problem.
• Women should read labels on their makeup and use a water based makeup instead of an oil based makeup. Oil based makeup will only cause more problems and clog pores, in turn develop more blackheads. A healthier makeup for the skin is always a water based makeup.
Other tried and true ways to get rid of blackheads and acne is to use the cleansing pore strips as discussed above. Because blackheads are due to clogged pores and excessively oily skin, they can also increase with contact of dust, and excess sweat.
Since everyone is different not all people are going to respond the same way to home treatments for blackheads and clogged pores. However, there are a number of home remedies that have shown promise to many.
• Never try to decrease blackheads by pick or squeezing them. This method can turn your face ugly with a nice case of acne.
• Keep skin hydrated and drink at least 64 ounces of water per day or try unsweetened fresh juice. Fluids help to flush the body.
• Use a small amount of turmeric powder mixed with mint juice and applies to the affected skin for 15 minutes and up to 20 minutes. Rinse the area with warm water and pat dry with gauze or cotton.
• Lemon Juice is also wonderful for the skin. Leave lemon juice on the skin for about 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
• Cinnamon powder in a base of lemon juice on the skin for about 15 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
• A small amount of water mixed with baking soda into a paste consistency is another home remedy. Apply this paste about three times a week for 15 minutes and rinse with warm water.
These home remedies will help to remove all dead skin cells, blackheads and acne. If the treatments are done as explained one should soon see good results. If not then again maybe it is time to visit the dermatologist.
Our guest post today was written by Naomi Esterly. She’s a mother of three kids and a wife to an army man. She’s also a beauty and wellness enthusiast and writes on the side for companies like 1800WheelChair.Com.