Every baby's mom strolls out of the house with 1,273 pounds of 'stuff'. So if she has to carry a squirming baby, too, she just might … well, let's not think about that. So the proper stroller is an absolute N-E-C-E-S-S-I-T-Y! Read on to find our nine must-have criteria for safety for baby and a sane mind for Mom.
#1. The problem is that it's not always easy to choose. Price or a cool color definitely aren't the best ways to choose. The good news is that there are 9 criteria to use to choose thebest baby strollers.
#2. "And what are they?", you ask? We'll be happy to tell you because we spent a LOT of time researching to find the best stroller for my grandbaby girl. Only the best for her- and I'm sure you feel the same about your precious little one?
9 Concerns When Choosing The Best Baby Stroller
Yep, 9 things to think about when picking that stroller. Who knew it would be so complicated? :-)
Here are three highly recommended baby strollers.
1. Jeep Overland Limited Jogging Stroller with Front Fixed Wheel, Fierce
* The Jeep Overland has these essential jogging features: front fixed wheel, air filled tires, super grip and adjustable handle
* All the bonus features for mom and baby: iBaby sound system plays for mom and baby, speed-distance odometer, large storage basket, cup holders for mom and for baby, and more
* Stroller conveniently stands upright when folded and you can roll the stroller folded
* Smart handle with super grip surface easily adjusts to multiple heights and different angles
* Safety features for your baby including adjustable five point safety harness, multi position seat, and JPMA certification
2. Graco Spree Travel System
* The Graco Spree stroller holds child up to 50 pounds and the car seat holds infants up to 22 pounds
* Lots of storage and one hand closing (whew, what a relief! a baby in one hand and a difficult stroller in the other is tough)
* Parent's tray with storage compartment and 2 deep cup holders
* Stroller has one hand, self standing fold closes easily, no bending necessary
* Car seat rigorously crash test to meet or exceed United States safety standards
3. A Secure Seat With Powerful Restraints
This is your #1 concern! It's critical to make sure that your baby is securely strapped in and cheaper or shoddily-made strollers may skimp on this feature. The Joovy Caboose has a five point harness which goes between the baby's legs and adjusts over the shoulders. Having your child flap forward can be dangerous and must be prevented at all costs. Falling sideways out of the stroller might not be quite as risky but can happen if we adults don't take care to prevent these disasters.