Look closely at this silver and burgundy art deco printable and digital alphabet. You will notice that the silver isn't solid but instead has a pattern that came from an antique tin ceiling. This printable alphabet is totally unique - you won't find it anywhere but through our shops.
Each letter has a resolution of 300 dpi which is the standard for professional printing so your monogram will be crisp and clear.
With all 26 letters to choose from you can make cool things like:
* Personalized notecards
* Personalized invitations for weddings, showers, birthday parties
* Personalized stationery
* Use the letters for wall decals
* Make your own prints for kids rooms, family or friends
* Make posters/prints for the office
* Baby show gifts
* Make your own personalized wrapping paper
* Use in Project Life scrapbooks or art journals
* Scrapbook paper
* Cupcake toppers
* Use in a classroom to designate areas or personalize folders
* Pendants or other jewelry
* Bottle caps
* Paper crafts
* Print on iron-on transfer paper for a myriad of products like T-shirts, pillows, or tote bags
* Embroidery patterns like monogrammed pillowcases, sheets and towels
* And TONS more ...
PERSONAL USE: you may use our graphics in ANY personal project, as often as you wish, as long as it is not for profit.
COMMERCIAL USE: you can use our graphics to make PHYSICAL products such as printable stickers, cupcake toppers, art, etc.
You may NOT resell our products in digital form under any circumstances, not even as flattened files. Our images must remain uneditable and unextractable.
You may NOT distribute our original images on a website, CD, DVD or network.
© You may NOT claim credit for our products. All copy rights remain with +10 Designs.