This patent from 1898 offers improvements to the gun known as the revolver, and is part of the rich tradition of the American frontier, often called the 'wild west' or the old west. This legendary time began about halfway through the 1800s and officially ended in 1912 when the last frontier state was admitted to the union. The revolver was carried by the majority of men and these patents from 1884 - 1896 offered improvements to this ubiquitous gun. These four patents will be treasured by any historian or gun lover.
George A. Owen patented this invention on April 26, 1898. The goal of his invention was to improve the way shells were ejected and make it easier to reload the cylinder.
* Your patent will be printed on the highest quality glossy paper so it will be crisp and clear.
* We use archival ink so your print will endure for generations.
* The paper is 10.4 mil thick and can stand up to repeated handling.
* There is no acid in the paper so your gun print won't turn yellow or disintegrate.
* The print is 8" x 10" so is perfect for framing.
* DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FRAME
* It will be shipped within 24 hours, excluding Sundays and holidays.