If you love Star Wars, you will love these original patents from the creators of the beloved series. This is one of our 3 Star Wars collections and they are greatly valued by movie fans and Sci Fi devotees.
C3PO: the fussy and beloved droid C3PO was created by Ralph McQuarrie and Norman Reynolds. The patent was assigned April 17, 1979 and assigned to 20th Century Fox.
Boba Fett: the protoype for sinister bounty hunter Boba Fett, the villain who turned Han Solo over to Jabba the Hutt, was created by George Lucas, Joe Johnston and Ralph McQuarrie and their patent was approved on April 27, 1982.
Ewoks: the furry little creatures known to Star Wars fans as Ewoks were created by Joe Johnston who received his patent approval on January 15, 1985. The assignee was - no surprise - Lucasfilm Ltd.
Admiral Ackbar: the design for the famous Admiral Ackbar, military leader of the Rebel Alliance, was created by Philip A. Tippett in 1985 and assigned to Lucas Films.
* Your patents will be printed on the highest quality glossy paper, weight: 255 gsm, 5.5 lbs, so your prints will be crisp and clear.
* We use archival ink so this print will endure for generations.
* The paper is 10.4 mil thick and can stand up to repeated handling.
* There is no acid in the paper so they won't turn yellow or disintegrate.
* Your prints are 8" x 10" so are perfect for framing.
* DOES NOT INCLUDE THE FRAMES