These 3 steampunk prints include a lady who is searching for something - we don't know what - a mechanical bird and a determined inventor of a sewing machine. You can choose each print individually or hang this great collection on your walls.
Click on the magnifying glass icon above to see a closeup of the detail in these paintings.
This print was carefully created by a professional graphics designer. Printed on the highest quality gloss paper with archival inks, this print will last for many generations. The paper is 8.5 mil thick and can stand up to repeated handling. There is no acid in the paper so it won't turn yellow or disintegrate. The size is 8" x 10" so is perfect for framing.
* 8" x 10" print on highest quality paper
* High gloss paper with 97-brightness that gives vibrant, detailed pictures
* Acid-free paper won't yellow or disintegrate over time
* Paper thickness: 8.5 mil
* The print was edited and created by a professional graphics designer
* The frame is NOT included but is only to show how your gorgeous print might look when framed.