“Home decoration” is a very interesting concept as it gives an individual the chance to decorate their house as per their choice, taste and preference. What is the point of decorating your home if you can’t let loose your imagination? Creativity is the key. It is your home, decorate it the way you wish to, just don’t overlook the aesthetics part. Make it a fun and engaging exercise where everyone can take part and contribute in their own way. Wondering how you can do it? Read on to know some of the innovative and creative styles.
* Natural Decoration Styles: we all have experienced the sensation of being out in the wild where we just went “wow” at the beauty of nature and marveled at how effortlessly Mother Nature shares her beauty with the rest of us. And have we not wondered if we could incorporate a single bit of it in our home sweet home? Look around your home and you will come across many furniture pieces that are made of unnatural substances that are painted to enhance their beauty. Well it is time we go back to our roots and enhance the beauty of our home with a natural look. And the best thing about it is that can be an inexpensive of decorating our home.
* Professional Designers: There are many natural products that you can buy from shops. There are many designers who sell natural products like weathered wood tabletops, light fittings made of shells and even dining tables made of wicker. You imagination is your limit. Rummage through different shops before you get what you are looking for. You will definitely find something that matches you taste.
* Do It Yourself: the best part about getting inspired by nature in order to decorate your home is that you can do it completely on your own. This means that the cost can vary from a few dollars to absolutely free. Some fun and interesting ideas involve:
1. Fruity effect: This may appear a simple idea but if done in the proper way can have quite an impact. Instead of hiding your daily supply of fruit in the kitchen, display the different, colorful fruits in a wooden bowl in your dining table. This will give the room a fresh and vibrant look. The bowl above would look fabulous if it were piled high with apples, bananas or other colorful fruit.
2. Beach by the house: Use shells in a creative way to create an edge to the room. Use a mirror that is decorated with shells and display it in your washroom.
3. Uses sticks and leaves for an offbeat look: Flowers are quite common in enhancing the beauty of a room. Why not do something offbeat. For a rustic look that is quite eye catching arrange some dry leaves and twigs from your garden and display them on a vase.
4. Glass containers and vases: Instead of displaying colorful glass containers and vases in different nooks and corners of your home opt for transparent glass containers and vases. Transparent containers look beautiful if used properly. Instead of a mere display of these containers put some water in it and float a scented candle. Or you can also put some pebbles and shells in the container for a dramatic effect.
5. Earthenware containers: These types of containers have a very “earthy” look about them and are perfect to decorate your home in a natural way. Just put some berry branches or pine cones in these earthen containers and just observe how they add a new dimension to the room.
To get that “wow” nature feel to your home you can go for any of the innovative styles mentioned above. Go ahead change the look of your home naturally.