Instead of spending a freaking fortune on wood polishes and furniture polish, why not make your own from ingredients you have in your home right now? The result will be an all-natural, chemical-free furniture polish that your woods will love.
How To Make Your DIY Furniture Polish
Obviously, you need a container, then mix and pour into the bottle:
* 1 teaspoons lemon juice
* 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
* 1 1/2 cups olive oil or coconut oil
Just look at all the places you can use this great polish!
To Use Your Furniture Polish
* Shake up the bottle and then pour a small amount of your polish onto a soft cloth.
* Rub your polish on the wood and allow it to air dry.
* Polish with another cloth.
NOTE: Your polish must be kept in the refrigerator.
Advantages Of Using This Great Polish
1. It’s simple, simple, simple to make.
2. There are no chemicals or other artificial ingredients.
3. It’s cheap! Really cheap. Definitely much cheaper than buying furniture polish in the store.
4. Your wood will love it.
Can I Use Substitutes Like ReaLemon?
Yes, you certainly can but you’re going to then have chemicals and artificial ingredients in your polish. Here’s the ingredient list for ReaLemon:
#1 Lemon juice from concentrate
#2 Sodium Benzoate (preservative)
#3 Sodium Metabisulfite (preservative)
#4 Sodium Sulfite (preservative)
#5 Lemon Oil
Oops. Numbers 2.3 and 4 above mean there is No Way that ReaLemon is healthy. As always, it’s a choice between the convenience of the bottle and chemicals. We all must make those choices daily.
Try out this DIY furniture polish and let us know what you think.