If you like coffee recipes, then you might like Starbuck’s since their coffee is just awesome. Not only do I love the beverage, but where else can you sit for hours at a time and socialize/work? In fact, I’m writing this on my trusty laptop in my favorite Starbucks’ location. Yee-ha!
But there’s no doubt that Starbucks coffee is E-X-P-E-N-S-I-V-E! It’s much cheaper to invest in your own cappuccino maker so you can make delicious coffee recipes over and over again – at an affordable price. This is the Delonghi that I have in my kitchen.
The Coffee Recipes
Here is a recipe for my son’s favorite coffee Starbucks coffee drink (but not mine because I don’t like peppermint):
Coffee Recipe #1: Starbucks Peppermint Mocha Coffee Recipe
* 3 Tablespoons Starbucks mocha powder
* 1 1/2 Tablespoons Starbucks peppermint syrup
* One ounce of espresso
* 12 ounces heated and frothed milk
* Freshly whipped cream
* Red sugar sprinkles
1. Combine equal parts of warm water and the mocha powder to make a rich and delicious syrup.
2. Pour the syrup into a cup and add the espresso and the peppermint syrup.
3. Froth your milk (see above) and add to the cup.
4. Top with whipped cream and sprinkles.
NOTE: you can make hot chocolate by omitting the espresso.
Add a rich and decadent dessert and luxuriate in Taste Heaven.
= = =
Coffee Recipe #2: Starbucks Frappuccino
* 2 shots (3 oz.) espresso
* ¼ cup granulated sugar
* 2 ½ cups low-fat milk
* 1 tbsp. pectin or 1 tsp. + 1 tsp. arrowroot
1. Stir sugar into espresso; cool mixture.
2. Stir milk and pectin into espresso mixture until pectin is dissolved.
3. Fill a glass with ice and either serve mixture over ice or pour glass contents into blender.
4. Blend for 30-45 seconds.
Mocha: add 1 pinch cocoa powder
Chocolate Brownie: add 1 pinch cocoa powder and 2 tbsp chocolate chips
Orange Mocha: add 1 pinch cocoa powder and tbsp. orange chocolate chips
Rumbuh: add 2 tbsp. crushed chocolate cookies
So get in your car and head out to Starbucks. OR, get your own cappuccino maker and follow the coffee recipes above to start drinking heavenly beverages.