Question: who are the toughest, fittest guys in the world? The vast majority of us would answer that the toughest, fittest guys in the world are those who serve in elite military units. But how can any of us civilian types learn to be a strong and powerful as they are without actually joining the military? Actually, the TACFIT Commando program is one way.
One way to learn is from Scott Sonnon, a guy who actually teaches the skills we would all like to have. He was already a championship martial arts fighter when he traveled to the old Soviet Union and learned from guys that we read about in spy novels: the secret police, Russian special forces, Spetsnaz, Russian Olympic contestants and coaches and from their cosmonaut program. The training was intense and so tough that most of us would never have stuck it out. However, Sonnon persevered and became the go-to trainer for guys whose lives depend on being in superb physical shape. And, yes, that even includes real life spies like Bond, James Bond.
Who would you rather have as a trainer: a guy from the local gym or a trainer who works with secret agents and special ops? Not a tough decision, is it?
Sonnon bases his programs on "crisis response" which demands endless stamina, extreme reactive strength, ballistic speed, the agility and coordination and quick recovery.
If you hired Sonnon as a coach, it would cost you a whopping $377 an hour! Next best is getting this complete training program designed by him and it includes:
Component #1: TACFIT Commando Mission Brief Program Manual
The Mission Brief Program Manual teaches secrets that are being used right now by Spec Ops personnel around the world to maintain chiseled physiques and constant mission readiness in the shortest possible time. TACFIT Commando will show you how to build 'functional' muscle, sophisticated movement skills, unheard of mobility, bulletproof joints and the lean physique of a commando.
Component #2: TACFIT Commando Mission Calendar
This makes it easy to follow the program by following along and watching the videos while you develop a superb body.
Component #3: Video Mission Briefing Instructional Library
You receive nine videos from Sonnon, offered in three versions (streaming online version, an mp4 that you can download to your desktop, and an iPod-ready m4v version) to walk you through every TACFIT Commando exercise.
Component #4: Secret Recovery Techniques of the Special Ops Video Series
Being combat-ready means that you must have that functional muscle we mentioned earlier so TACFIT Commando includes a joint mobility session along with a Prasara yoga sequence. This will keep your joints loose and ready for action at any moment, plus you will recover from exercise much more quickly. This is the secret to what Sonnon calls "secret recovery exercise".
Further, these mobility techniques will eliminate pain and the need for warm up and cool down sessions that are an integral part of every other exercise regime.
If, God forbid, you are injured in any activity, for any reason, these exercises will speed up your recovery.
But TACFIT Commando doesn't stop there because it offers a lively collection of BONUSES that will help to improve your training.
Deluxe Component #1: Follow-Along Mission Simulation
Here are 54 TACFIT Commando video training sessions. But this program is especially powerful because Sonnon delves into the mental components of becoming superbly fit. Mindless exercise does not create the kind of conditioning Sonnon is teaching.
Deluxe Component #2: Rapid Recovery & Breathing Secrets of the Spec Ops
For decades, it was rumored that the Russians knew great secrets about breathing but they were kept secret from the rest of the world. TACFIT reveals many of these unknown techniques which will help your body to recover more quickly. In fact, there is one routine that is only one minute long and Scott Sonnon promises that this will change your performance forever. Strong claim indeed.
Deluxe Component #3: The Tactical Readiness Diet Plan
TACFIT offers an unusual approach to nutrition. And why not? Everything else about this program is unique so it's no surprise that nutritional consultation is unusual, too.
Deluxe Component #4: The Warrior Recipes eBook
Okay, so we know what to eat. But the bottom line for most of us is that if doesn't taste good we're unlikely to eat it no matter how nutritious it is. This collection of warrior recipes doesn't demand that you be an experienced cook but you can create some mighty tasty foods. And one huge benefit: your entire family can eat the same food that you do. It's not necessary to create one meal for yourself and a different meal for everybody else.
Deluxe Component #5: "In The Field" Downloadable DVD
This cool video shows Scott putting some of his "elite" students through the paces so that we can see for ourselves exactly how it's done with guys whose lives may depend on their level of physical fitness.
12 Reasons To Love The TACFIT Commando Training Series
#1. First, TACFIT Commando is based on genuine physical fitness programs taught by Scott Sonnon to Israeli counter-terrorism, SEALs, American secret service, American special ops personnel, bodyguards to the Italian Prime Minister, US federal agents, firemen, law enforcement agencies and MMA fighters. No theory here.
#2. Each session can be done in an only 20 minutes! TACFIT includes training that would require an entire hour with different kinds of exercises.
3. You need no equipment! Sonnon explains that conditioning is based only upon body weight and if you have enough room to lie down you have enough room to do a TACFIT session.
4. To reach such levels of superb conditioning demands exercises that are unorthodox and unconventional. According to Sonnon, at least 90% of personal trainers never even heard of the wild and inventive exercises that he has created. Not only are they extremely effective but you will never, ever become jaded with the repetition! He declares, "Even a guy with the attention span of a choca-holic five year old could never get bored with this!" This is a huge plus because boredom is one of the main reasons that people quit long before they ever reach their fitness goals.
5. Next, the program will increase in sophistication as you exercise. When you reach a certain level of a fitness, you won't leave the program behind but instead will adapt the exercises so that they continue to be both fun and yet will consistently challenge you to new achievement.
6. Sonnon insists that if we want the fitness level of a commando it's critically important that we develop a "superhuman" ability to recover rapidly from exertion. While the other guys are sitting on their workout bench desperately gasping for air, you will be calmly alert while serenely moving on to the next activity. TACFIT Commando offers for a multiple training modalities for quick recovery and injury prevention.
7. TACFIT Commando teaches how to have what is called "functional" muscle, rather than the kind of muscle that makes you look good on the cover of a muscle building magazine. Many bodybuilders develop bulging muscles yet they are so stiff and inflexible that it does them very little good. Not so with TACFIT.
8. Every session moves our body in all planes and directions so we get an over-all workout. It does not focus on simply exercising our legs, arms or glutes. You body will feel stretched out which relieves all kinds of stress and tightness. Which leads to the best reason of all to love this program …
9. After a session you will feel GREAT! You will feel energized, yet relaxed, and you can notice the energy coursing through your body.
10. Every session will be different. In fact, you can even adjust by changing your routine right in the middle of your session. If you're bored, it's because you allowed to be bored. Control is firmly in YOUR hands.
11. You never leave this program behind because when you are ready to advance, the program advances in complexity, rather than simply adding more sets or more reps.
12. There are some very impressive endorsements for this program. Have you ever seen fake testimonials? You know … the kind that say "This is great. (signed) John, Detroit". These testimonials are not only from impressive people but they also include pictures of the guys making the statements. No phonies here!
* Major Bashan, Senior Instructor of Hand to Hand Combat, LOTAR Israeli Counter-Terrorism School, Tel Aviv, Israel
* Vernon Jeffery, US Army and Air Force Special Operations
* Matt Larsen, NCOIC U.S. Army Combatives; Author: US Army FM3-21.150
* Dave Sxxxxx, United States Customs Border Protection Office of Air and Aviation
* Tom Schibler, Navy SEAL Officer, CDR, retired 2006
Generally, we have objections to fitness and exercise programs, no matter how slight. However, there isn't a single reason not to love the TACFIT Commando physical conditioning program. It's that good.
Check out Tacfit Commando here